Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Safe Return

The return bus ride home was a little more tiring than the ride to Hiroshima.  After an early morning in Miyajima, a hike to the top of Mt. Misen where we owned the world from the top of a rock we climbed, and then back down for more walking, more food sampling and we began of a long return trip home.  I became one of the sleepy people on the train and realized how easy it could be to ride the train back and forth between Umeda and Takarazuka.  I fell into my bed and slept in on this rainy day.

I took many pictures which I'm going to go through and hopefully post soon.  Spring was blessing Hiroshima and Miyajima.  It was a good journey, but now it is also good to be back and slowly returning to the work that is ahead of me, making dinners, and planning to see the Takarazuka Revue tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment