Saturday, April 25, 2015

Arches and Canyonlands National Parks

Despite having an international flight tomorrow, I took up liz's offer to do a road trip to Arches and Canyonland Nations Parks.  I'd seen pictures of these sorts of formations before, but to be in the middle of the ancient sea, to see the silent drama of millions of years, was incredible.  Also incredible was to see the teamwork parenting that got two young children through the trials and travails of such a long day.  An incredible way to complete the visit.  So happy and grateful to have had the time with this family and to get to see more of America.

Here are just a few quick pictures from the day.  Unfortunately most of the pictures I took were on my friend's iPhone, so this doesn't do much justice.  Perhaps in a few days I'll be able to post those pictures as well.





No comments:

Post a Comment