Thursday, July 23, 2015

Cleaning

It's been a simple day of Skyping and cleaning with a brief break for a BBQ.  It always seems to take a move for me to really clean a place well.  I always say I'll take better care of it in the next place I live, and I do have an intention to try to do that.  But at the same time it's much more fun and cathartic to clean things that are really dirty.  And secondly, it doesn't really take that much time to make something look nice again.  It's certainly a more respectable to clean deeply regularly, and probably healthier.  And with that in mind, I will continue to strive for that way of living.  But if I do ever successfully undo this procrastinatory lifestyle, I will look back on these days fondly when rags became dirty and kitchen surfaces glistened magically.

No comments:

Post a Comment