Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Until November

The first committee meeting of the season.  I can feel my years behind me weighted heavily against the diminishing year to come.  It takes a lot of work to change things, a lot of work to build trust through a translator.  It's work that comes more easily when there is time ahead in which to create change, when there is time ahead in which to establish a relationship that will last for awhile.  I enjoy the work, I enjoy building the trust and looking for more and more ways to create change that will be beneficial for everyone.  But perhaps it is time to give another with a better time-balance the opportunity.  There are so many new members here, excited for all the possibilities to come; and I look forward to handing them the torch to bring that potential to fruition, however they may wish to make it happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment