Thursday, October 24, 2013

Beginning of HPAC Tour

We have made it to Tokyo, me and my clothes.  I've taken the opportunity to shamelessly hang a camera around my neck and see Japan through new eyes.  Everything is amazing again, the vending machines, the fake food displays, the crowds of Japanese people in the train station.

Unfortunately, there seems to be a problem with my computer reading my camera's SD card.  Perhaps it will get resolved but it may have to wait until the end of the tour before I can put up all the pictures I've taken.  Pictures of seats with no one to sit in them on the bullet train, of a hotel room no wider than 7 feet across, of glowing bridges in a hazy Tokyo night, of my friends trying to climb fences and sit on one another's shoulders to get pictures of said bridge.  So until then, just snapshots from my camera will have to do.  I'll try to take more with it knowing that this problem exists....

pile of suitcases gathering at HPAC,
 clothes ready to go somewhere



No comments:

Post a Comment