Saturday, December 22, 2012

Christmas Karma

Goodbye to Christmas at HPAC.  Last night that I will be there with the Christmas lights.  After our concert we went to a German Christmas market at the Osaka Tower followed by group Karaoke filled with stock movies to accompany our voices and the songs we sang.

Christmas lights at HPAC

Christmas tree at the German market

Nutcracker at German Christmas market

The huge entertainment complex where we sang Karaoke-
each floor has a different type of fun, bowling, arcades, billiards.....
An unfortunate turn of karma has come during this merry time of year.  I turned the other way when the rain poncho went missing from my bike basket this past week, but it seems that the carrier of my poncho, my trusty steed, has also been claimed by the winds of Nishinomiya and the HPAC street level  bike parking.  Japan is filled with people.  People are people and opportunity is opportunity and a bike is a bike that anyone can ride.  Perhaps the only difference in Japan is that my bike is registered and insured and that once I manage my way through some unknown hurdles, I should once again have two wheels to call my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment