Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Pre-Nagoya morning

It's freshly Thursday morning here in the land of the rising sun.  The crows are excited about the garbage, but I don't know that there are many "small unburnable" items that they can eat (today's garbage theme).  Maybe they find some way to extract the energy from batteries, I've heard they are fairly smart.

I'm headed to Nagoya today to eat hitsumabushi (a specialty eel dish of Nagoya) and play a concert.  We'll be returning to our hotel rooms late in the evening and so the reason for this early blog.  Once again, I look forward to seeing another part of Japan, and once again I look forward to staying in a hotel room with the familiar scent of the APA (Always Pleasant Amenity) chain of hotel soaps and shampoos.  It's too bad that they are always in large refillable bottles- no hotel sample sizes to scrounge.  It'll have to be a memory that stays here, waiting in hotel rooms across Japan.

I'll take pictures and be in touch soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment